Summer is on the horizon, which for many means baring more skin.
But if you’re not ready to show off your beach body, some plastic surgeries can help you. And there’s no need to go on a crash diet or deprive yourself of all the fun.
Here are five surgeries to consider if you want to look your best this summer.
A tummy tuck can help you achieve a flatter, more toned tummy that you’ll be proud to show off at the beach or pool.
There are many reasons why people choose to get a tummy tuck, but some of the most common causes include:
- Wanting to improve their appearance and self-confidence
- Feeling uncomfortable or self-conscious about their tummy area
- Wanting to wear swimsuits and other form-fitting clothing without feeling self-conscious
If you’re considering getting a tummy tuck, it’s essential to consult a plastic surgeon. Dr. Nidal Masri will perform a physical examination and assess your overall health. This step will ensure that you’re a good candidate for the surgery.
This procedure addresses excess fat in the upper arm for a more toned appearance. It’s often paired with arm liposuction to suck out the excess fat in the area.
You can also get an arm lift with a breast lift or tummy tuck to create an overall rejuvenated look.
According to Nidal Masri, MD, the recovery from an arm lift typically takes one to two weeks. It’s vital to avoid strenuous activities during this time to ensure proper healing.
Liposuction is one of the most popular surgeries to help you achieve a summer-ready body.
Here are several reasons it is such a popular choice for improving one’s appearance.
- Liposuction targets specific areas resistant to diet and exercise.
- Liposuction is a relatively quick and easy procedure done on an outpatient basis.
- Liposuction can produce dramatic results that can boost a person’s self-confidence.
- Liposuction is a relatively safe procedure with a low risk of complications.
For these reasons, liposuction is a great option to improve one’s appearance during summer.
Dr. Nick Masri’s patients go for breast procedures because of the following:
- Breast procedures can create a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Breast procedures can improve your self-confidence and body image.
- Breast procedures address any functional issues you may have with your breasts.
Also, here’s a quick overview of some available breast procedures:
- Breast augmentation. This procedure involves inserting implants into the breasts to increase their size.
- Breast lift. A breast lift removes excess skin and tightens the remaining tissue. Doing so helps improve the breasts’ shape and appearance.
- Breast reduction. This procedure reduces the breasts’ size by removing excess fat, tissue, and skin.
- Breast reconstruction. Surgeons like Dr. Nidal Masri do breast reconstruction after a mastectomy or breast removal surgery. This procedure might involve implants, flap surgery, or a combination of both.
Brazilian Butt Lift
When it comes to plastic surgery, the Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular options. There are several reasons for this, including the following:
- The procedure can give you a youthful look by adding volume to your buttocks. It can help to fill out your jeans or swimsuit in a way that creates a flattering silhouette.
- The Brazilian butt lift can also improve your overall proportions. Doing so will leave you looking slimmer and more toned, ready for the summer months.
- The procedure is also relatively easy to recover from. So, you won’t have to miss any time at the beach or pool.
Get plastic surgery to help you look and feel your best during the hot summer months. But it’s vital to consult an experienced plastic surgeon. Seek their help to guide you through the process and give you your desired results.